I’m going to Cancun! w00t w00t! So I’ve been busy shopping and packing for the trip. I’m determined to carry on my luggage, so am being very particular about what I bring so that all liquids can fit in that little quart-sized baggie. Thank goodness I grew up playing Tetris, I can finagle all sorts of things to fit in one space ;o)
I’m also excited to use my new bag from last fall’s EcoSalon’s holiday yoga box. The Alabama Chanin Zipper bag is the perfect size for carrying all my beauty items, and I love that its organic and washable!
So what am I bringing in my Alabama bag?
I use more products at home, but am keeping it to basics for the trip:
- Arcona Berry Fruit Bar (will only bring a slice!)
- LaVanila Healthy Face SPF 40 Sunscreen
- Pai Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream
I plan on keeping my hair wavy/curly in Cancun, so products are a must!
- Acure Organics Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner for curly hair
- Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer
- Max Green Alchemy Pomade
- Silk Naturals Lush Locks Hair Oil
This is where I have troubles keeping it to a minimum!
- Living Nature Conditioning Mascara
- Tarte EmphasEYES Brow Pencil
- Au Naturale Eyeliner pencil
- Tarte’s Lifted eye primer
- Silk Naturals eyeshadow in Purrr, Fete, Naughty and Dig it
- Alima blush in Rosy Cheeks
- Korres Bronzer in Sunglow Light
- Alima finishing powder in Keiko
- Ilia Lipstick in Bang Bang
- Inika Pure Primer
- Silk Naturals Sleep in a Jar Light Peach concealer
- Not shown are various makeup brushes, mostly from EcoTools
I will just use the body soap and lotion that is provided at the hotel. But am definitely bringing Bubble & Bee’s Super Pit Putty Cream Deodorant.
So that’s it! See how easy it is to travel eco? ;o) I haven’t reviewed all of these items, but these are among my staples. Sometimes it depends on what I have in travel/small sizes and what travels well. If you have any questions on a particular product, feel free to ask. I will get around to reviewing these sooner or later…